Park Annual by Sahlgrenska Science Park 2020
Thursday, October 1, 2020 10:00 to 15:00
Sahlgrenska Science Park is turning up the volume, not only to celebrate the 15th anniversary, but to inspire you with thought-provoking presentations, unexpected angles, future trends and pioneering ideas.
On top of that – they are going virtual.
Sharing knowledge and perspectives have never been more important. Meet leading scientists, entrepreneurs and innovation experts at Park Annual on 1 October.
Sector Convergence, the theme of this year’s conference, is transforming life science and the business landscape, providing the basis for new innovative solutions. What challenges does it involve? What opportunities does it create?
We will explore Sector Convergence from a Business-to-Business perspective and Sector Convergence from an academic and R&D perspective leading to new innovations.
Some of our confirmed speakers include:
- Leif Johansson, Chairman of the Board, AstraZeneca
- Jens Nielsen, Professor and CEO, BioInnovation Institute and winner of Arvid Carlsson Award 2019
- Louise Warme, MD, Investment Manager, ALMI Invest
- Magnus Lindkvist, trendspotting futurologist and author
- Paul Tunnah, Founder and CEO, pharmaphorum
- Sylvie Bove, Vice President Health & Life Science, Research Institutes of Sweden
- Connor McKechnie, Vice President Marketing, Cytiva
- Richard Andrews, Founder and CEO, Healios
- Mattias Perjos, President and CEO, Getinge
You will also meet exciting startups like Detectivio, Eyescanner, VectorizeMove, Gnosco and Miiskin.