Upcoming exclusive events on Veras Gräsmatta!
2019-01-28 16:50 by Adam Lindberg
We’re thrilled to present two new upcoming events to be held at Veras Gräsmatta within the next three weeks.
6 Feb 2019: Utbildningsdag med Maktsalongen!
Exclusive for members of the CV-portfolio, staff and students in the Venture Creation track at Chalmers School of Entrepreneurship.
We are extremely happy to be able to invite all in the CV portfolio to a half-day with Maktsalongen – dedicated to educating ourselves in how to practice inclusionary leadership, create inclusionary business and communicate our business in a non-exclusionary way.
The event will entail seminars and workshops hosted by the phenomenal organization Maktsalongen. This is a way to get free access to knowledge and practices that are truly important when working within a team, and when engaging as a business with the outside world. Everyone from Chalmers Ventures with no prior engagements will attend, and we strongly encourage you all to join us.
Read more here.
20 Feb 2019: Welcome to Legal Clinic 2019!
Exclusive for members of the CV-portfolio
This day is free of charge through the partnership with our great knowledge partners in Legal Clinic; Delphi, Nordia, Glimstedt and Fondia.
- 14:30-15:00: Starting up + Fika
- 15:00-15:30: Delphi seminar: GDPR + Q&A
- 15:30-16:00: Nordia seminar: Shareholders agreements + Q&A
- 16:00-16:15: Break + snacks
- 16:15-16:45: Glimstedt seminar: Trade secrets + Q&A
- 16:45-17:15: Fondia seminar: Incentive programs for staff + Q&Q
- 17:15-17:30: Break
- 17:30-18:30: Bookable one-on-one meetings with our partners to receive answers on your legal matters.
- Mingle and snacks.
Read more here.