3 quick questions to the former Startup camp champion Sam Manaberi.
2016-02-17 07:38 by
SAM MANABERI, TRINE
Sam attended the startup camp, batch 6, Fall of 2014. He has since the camp become the social entrepreneur of the year 2015 and his company Trine has made it in to the top 25 nordic clean tech open. Sam has also become one of Swedens 101 super talents by Veckans affärer in 2016. Trine made crowdfunding record on FundedByMe and reached 200 percent of its investment in record time. This is just a few news about Trine. Read more www.jointrine.com/Press
- Why did you apply to the Startup camp?
– Had moved back home from the US and was in desperate need of a lean startup oriented accelerator.
- What has the camp meant to you?
– Played an important role of getting us from idea to reality.
- Would you recommend the camp to other entrepreneurs?
– Heck yea, i would!
Photo: Emmy Jonsson